National Account Window Shades & Service
Insolroll’s National Account Service provides one-call measuring, window treatment installation, digital printing and maintenance service for retail and restaurant locations at any location in the United States & Canada.
One-call window treatment program: All of the benefits of solar shades, none of the hassle of getting set up
- Glare, heat and UV protection reduce cooling costs and increase comfort
- Preserve the view through your store windows
- Environmentally friendly options
- LEED® project applications
Here’s how it works:
- Insolroll field measures your location
- Insolroll submits proposal based upon actual store scope / dimensions.
- Purchase order is issued
- Insolroll manufactures solar screen shades
- Installation is completed
- Store manager completes checklist for quality assurance
- Insolroll provides warranty on all products and installations
You receive consistent product, service, and price.
We work to keep window treatments off your punch list!
- Proven track record with many national companies
- Personalized Account Rep
- Consistent Service across our installer database
- We take responsibility for Field Measurements
- We communicate with electricians and other trades
- Uniformity of locations
- Fast lead-time with exemplary on-time record
- Consistent price, product and service
We learn about your company’s needs and preferences, and when new installations are scheduled, we combine that knowledge with the unique specifications of the individual property to streamline the installation process, making your punch list shorter and your road to turnover faster.
Interior solar shades are the perfect solution for UV and glare protection
Solar screen shades have become the most popular solution for solving sun problems. Keep customers comfortable by providing an open environment that keeps the sun out of their eyes.
Lower your costs by protecting inventory and furnishings from damaging ultraviolet rays.
Durable solar screen window treatments that hold up to abuse
- Densely woven mesh fabric will not crease, smudge, or collect dust.
- Most fabrics can be washed with soap and water.
- Extremely durable
- Fire resistant
- Fade resistant
- Heavy-duty commercial grade hardware
- Exclusive child safety devices for manual shades
Custom printed shades for National Accounts
We digitally print shades in-house for National Accounts, for a single location or all your locations.
- Inside printing, outside
- Consistent colors
- Lifestyle images and ambience
- Logos, identity, artwork, photographs and custom patterns
- Borders and banding
- Our award-winning customer service team has a combined total of 66 years experience between them.
- Any business that deals with the public will have maintenance and support needs. Insolroll makes this process as quick and trouble-free as possible. Through a single point of contact, we will arrange for any repairs, maintenance or replacement of damaged parts for you, and follow up to ensure the results.
“You are one of the best suppliers, thanks for staying on top of our project!”
D.D., Restaurant Franchise Owner
Patio shades and insect protection
Any of Insolroll®’s Oasis® brand patio shades and exterior window shades can be provided through our National Account Service. Such Exterior Window Treatments are extremely popular in outdoor dining areas, and the four Oasis® models have options for controlling both heat and glare from the sun as well as insects on an outdoor patio. Manual and motorized options are available, and many of our exterior fabrics are suitable for digital printing.
Sustainability and Green Building
Insolroll roller shades offer sustainable options for your project:
- Improved energy performance
- Sustainable Fabrics with recycled and recyclable content
- LEED NC (New Construction), CS (Core and Shell), and CI (Commercial Interiors) Credits
- Environmental Certifications/Standards (most fabrics have multiple certifications; see all commercial fabrics for complete technical data and certifications.
Learn more about these topics and Insolroll’s Building in Shades of Green Program.