It’s pretty easy to go out and find a ready made patio shade. Chances are, if you do, you’ll need to do it again in a couple of years, due to degraded, frayed fabric, failed hardware or damage due to the elements. And, it probably won’t fit your patio opening just right- it will likely not cover the whole thing, or overlap with the patio structure or another shade. Insolroll’s economical, manually operated Oasis® 2600 Patio Sun Shade can save you money and trouble over a period of time, providing way more value than a low end, ready made patio shade. At Insolroll, we like to say we build a better patio sun shade, from start to finish, and here’s what that means to us…
Oasis® 2600 Patio Shades- what makes the difference…
Unless you are extremely lucky, your patio or deck opening is not a standard size. Every Oasis® patio shade is built to size for your individual space.
At Insolroll, we pride ourselves on our diverse, functional and beautiful fabric collection. We have the breadth of selection that allows us to meet every combination of needs for sun control, privacy, view-through and aesthetics our customers may have.
- Many colors to choose from
- Numerous weave patterns and textures
- Fabric openness (density- the amount of fabric that is open) choices from 1% to 48%
Hardware details for durability, child safety and performance
When you start out with better components, you end up with a better product. It sounds simple, and it is.
- Premium clutch– our 2600 Patio Sun Shade starts out with a premium quality clutch, with lifting capacity matched to the shade’s size and weight. What that means for the user is sure,easy, smooth lifting and lowering, with no hitches, no slipping or slow lowering when you think the shade is up.
- Continuous loop bead chain and Metal Select locking chain guide– Many outdoor shades operate with a pull cord that then wraps around a cord cleat, which can be a child safety disaster waiting to happen. Still others have the continuous loop bead chain, but it is left to dangle, which is an even greater child safety rick. Our exclusive Metal Select chain guide secures the end of the loop safely, making it nearly impossible to form a loop around a child’s neck. Our Metal Select Chain guide is fully compliant with the ANSI/WCMA A100.1-2012 Child Safety Standard, and is available in 4 colors to complement the design of your patio or deck.
- Reinforced brackets– this is an area where a lot of manufacturers skimp, but ours are beefy brackets, make to support the weight of the shade effortlessly, and engineered to secure both the clutch and the idler so that the shade will not fall.
Fabric details for lasting good looks
- Welded fabric edges– Welding, or heat sealing, finishes the edges of solar screen fabric, preventing fraying and unnecessary wear. Any woven fabric is subject to fraying after it is cut, and welding all fabric edges of the Oasis® 2600 results in much longer fabric life, and during that life, you’re going to be so much happier with the looks of your shade. Additionally, welded edges also prevent fabric threads from becoming caught in the clutch or any other shade components, again prolonging life and smooth operation.
- Welded and sealed hem pocket– Oasis® 2600 hem pockets are also sealed, with an aluminum weight bar tucked inside. The bar can’t slide out, and its weight keeps your shade taught and handsome looking.
- Bungee Cord System– Our bungee cord hold-down system is a simple yet effective method for keeping your shade in place. Bungee cords stretch and flex, absorbing the energy of wind movement without harming the shade, and attach to D-Rings on the hembar and deck or wall.
- Fascia System (optional)- Our optional 3″ or 4″ fascia system conceals the roller, and protects fabric from dirt and other offending substances when the shade is retracted. The Top/Back Cover provides further versatility for perfect detailing and fabric protection in various mounting scenarios. This system is available in 5 finish choices: Black, White, Vanilla, Bronze, and Clear Anodized, which is a silver colored finish. Few ready made shades will give you so many detailing options, and ours allow you to make the Oasis® 2600 patio sun shades blend beautifully into your patio or deck’s aesthetics.
What does it all really mean to the consumer?
The bottom line is that Oasis® 2600 Patio Sun Shade really is a better built patio shade, from start to finish, and we give you choices for complementing your particular deck or patio that are not available in a ready made patio shade.
- Easy to operate
Oasis® patio sun shades are built to last and enhance your outdoor living experience… that’s where the real value is!