COMPLETE UL-Listed Motorized Window Shading Systems
Insolroll has achieved a UL-Listed designation for a number of our motorized window shade and patio shade systems.
The designation “UL-Listed” certifies that the final assembled shade product meets rigorous electrical safety standards. Unique in the industry, the complete system has been approved by the UnderWriters Laboratory with the “UL-Listed” designation.
The UL-Listed difference
- Have met UL’s more stringent requirements for “Listed” designation
- Designation requires continual monitoring by the UL to assure continued quality and safety
- UL-Listing requires engineering, certification, inspection and labeling to UL standard
- Elevates health and environmental safety by ensuring fire and shock hazard safety at the highest documentable standard
Advantages for dealers, customers and installers
- Shades bear the UL-Listed label for inspectors to see
- Optimizes the inspection process
- Facilitates meeting both local code requirements and those of multiple Authorities Having Jurisdiction
Motor types available in a UL-Listed complete system
All of our interior motorized shading systems utilizing our best-selling 110 V AC Motors are available as UL-Listed systems. This allows electrical inspectors to quickly see that these Insolroll® shades meet local building codes and the highest standard for electrical safety available.
- Solar Screen, Blackout, Translucent, Semi-sheer and Sheer Shades
- Motor Models: IQM-AC, IQM-ACR, IQM-485-AC, IUQ-AC, IUQ-ACR, and IUQ-485-AC.
Insolroll® UL-Listed motorized window shades recognized with WCMA Product Award
Insolroll UL-Listed Motorized Shade Systems were recognized on July 1, 2014 with a WCMA Industry Product Award. A panel of judges from the window treatment industry met on June 19 and reviewed all the products nominated, citing Insolroll’s UL-Listed Motorized Shade Systems as the “Most Innovative Concept” in the “Green” Products, Health and Environmental Safety Category.
With our UL-Listed Systems, Insolroll has gone beyond “UL-Recognized” components in motorized window shades. Although most window covering manufacturers use UL-Recognized components, they have not met the standards for complete UL-Listed motorized window shade systems. We are proud to have been recognized in this year’s elite group of product winners.