COMPLETE UL-Listed Motorized Window Shading Systems
Insolroll has achieved a UL-Listing designation for our motorized window shade systems. The designation “UL Listed” certifies that the final assembled shade product meets rigorous electrical safety standards.Unique in the industry, the complete system has been approved by the UnderWriters Laboratory with the “UL Listed” designation.
The UL Listed Difference
- Have met UL’s more stringent requirements for “Listed” designation
- Designation requires continual monitoring by the UL to assure continued quality and safety
- UL Listing requires engineering, certification, inspection and labeling to UL standard
- Elevates health and environmental safety by ensuring fire and shock hazard safety at the highest documentable standard
Advantages for dealers, customers and installers
- Shades bear the UL Listed label for inspectors to see
- Optimizes the inspection process
- Facilitates meeting both local code requirements and those of multiple Authorities Having Jurisdiction
Motor types available in a UL-Listed Complete System
All of our interior motorized shading systems utilizing our best-selling 110 V AC Motors are available as UL-Listed systems. This will allow electrical inspectors to quickly see that these Insolroll® shades meet local building codes and the highest standard for electrical safety available.
- Solar Screen, Blackout and Translucent Shades
- Motor Models STD-AD, STD-ACR, STD-ILT, IQM-AC, IQM-ACR and IQM-ILT-AC
Insolroll® UL Listed Motorized Window Shades Recognized with WCMA Product Award
Insolroll UL Listed Motorized Shade Systems were recognized on July 1, 2014 with a WCMA Industry Product Award. A panel of judges from the window treatment industry met on June 19 and reviewed all the products nominated, citing Insolroll’s UL Listed Motorized Shade Systems as the “Most Innovative Concept” in the “Green” Products, Health and Environmental Safety Category.
With our UL Listed Systems, Insolroll has gone beyond “UL Recognized” components in motorized window shades. Although most window covering manufacturers use UL Recognized components, they have not met the standards for complete UL Listed motorized window shade systems. We are proud to have been recognized in this year’s elite group of product winners.