National Account Window Treatment Service
Insolroll’s National Account Service provides one-call measuring, window treatment installation, digital printing and maintenance service for retail and restaurant locations at any location in the United States & Canada.
One-Call Window Treatment Program: All of the benefits of Solar Shades, none of the hassle of getting set up
- Glare, heat and UV protection reduce cooling costs and increase comfort
- Preserve the view through your store windows
- Environmentally friendly options
- LEED® project applications
Here’s how it works:
- Insolroll field measures your location
- Insolroll submits proposal based upon actual store scope / dimensions.
- Purchase order is issued
- Insolroll manufactures solar screen shades
- Installation is completed
- Store manager completes checklist for quality assurance
- Insolroll provides warranty on all products and installations
You receive consistent product, service, and price.
We work to keep window treatments off your punch list!
- Proven track record with many national companies
- Personalized Account Rep
- Consistent Service across our installer database
- We take responsibility for Field Measurements
- We communicate with electricians and other trades
- Uniformity of locations
- Fast lead-time with exemplary on-time record
- Consistent price, product and service
We learn about your company’s needs and preferences, and when new installations are scheduled, we combine that knowledge with the unique specifications of the individual property to streamline the installation process, making your punch list shorter and your road to turnover faster.
Interior Solar Screen Shades are the perfect solution for UV and glare protection
Solar screen shades have become the most popular solution for solving sun problems. Keep customers comfortable by providing an open environment that keeps the sun out of their eyes.
Lower your costs by protecting inventory and furnishings from damaging ultraviolet rays.
Durable solar screen window treatments that hold up to abuse
- Densely woven mesh fabric will not crease, smudge, or collect dust.
- Most fabrics can be washed with soap and water.
- Extremely durable
- Fire resistant
- Fade resistant
- Heavy-duty commercial grade hardware
- Exclusive child safety devices for manual shades